Thursday, October 13, 2016

Apartment Living





Apartment living doesn't have to be a drag! It's all in how you look at it! Sure it's a smaller space especially when you have a family ( including kiddos + pets) but if you make your house into a home it doesn't matter how big or how small your home is!

I am a visual person, so I like adding special touches to my place to make it a home. So what I like to do for my home is add colorful touches here and there! (for example: my credenza is bright sunny yellow!) and I wouldn't have it any other way.


In my dining room I added pops of color by adding a blue rug under the table since our apartment has carpet! and fun table mats and floral arrangements!


In the master bedroom I kept it very clean and neutral and added a fun patterned curtains that I made a few years ago!


In my daughter's bedroom I kept it also daughterl but added a fun theme of anchors and florals to make it girlie yet classy and chic!


and last but not least for the mantle I created a garland that says BLESSED! because a happy home is a blessed home!

XOXO,
Gabby




No comments:

Post a Comment