Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Casual summer evening style


Last night my family and I went out to grab some ice cream (more detail about this in previous post) in Denton. 

I had a pretty busy day full of running errands like grocery shopping and entertaining an 18 month old ( doesnt take much. Just put on Mickey Mouse😂) and making a delicious Puerto Rican dinner for the hubbs per his request
 
So by the time it was time to leave for Denton I had to throw on my makeup and halfway fix my hair hence the braid  down the side. Its ok because it felt youthful and fun, perfect for summer 🙌

I complimented my outfit with fun jewelry and like always a pop of color on my lips. Ive been diggin the hot pink lips look lately. 


Threw on my kicks ( Adidas superstar #forhim) and I completed my summer evening look. Easy peasy👌


Xoxo,
Gabby


1 comment: