Sunday, July 31, 2016

Familia + Sunsets Strolls


This evening on our way back home from visiting family who came in town for the weekend, we decided to take a little stroll thru the country which is right behind were we live. 
So much beauty thru these country fields as the sunset is setting!



My husband was able to capture some beautiful shots as we were walking thru! He even caught me while I decided to be playful and climb over a gate into some property (oops) haha


Truthfully then I chickened out, because I felt like I was trespassing! You can say Im more of a goodie goodie and can't bend the rules. lol regardless we got some great shots from todays little adventure.

Here's some beautiful pictures of my family from this weekends visit as well!


Cousins <3



Xoxo,
Gabby



No comments:

Post a Comment