Thursday, July 28, 2016

Floral Accents + Sunnies


I had posted in an earlier post this same top with a boho chic necklace and cut off shorts! Since today felt a bit cooler to me (and by cooler not 104 degrees) I decided to mix it up and wear my boyfriend jeans and a pretty floral necklace. 



Here's a better picture of the full outfit! I just love how easy this top is to pair with whatever I feel like wearing that day! I got this top for only $20 at Target and it has been the best $20 spent :D


Here's a closer look at this GORGEOUS necklace! The colors alone draw you in and be paired with several different looks since it has a few colors within the design. (shop for it here!)



To finish off my look I paired this whole outfit with these cute and fun mirrored sunnies! and Voila! My outfit is complete and I"m ready to go to my lunch date :)

Xoxo,
Gabby


1 comment: