Sunday, July 24, 2016

Photoshoot Ready


This evening my husband Ryan and I did  a photoshoot of just us two! We never get the chance to make things about us anymore, so when I heard that a photographer (Sabrina Graham Photography) needed a couple for her photoshoot, I jumped on board!

It was a ton of fun collaborating with her and my sweet friend who lent me some GORGEOUS jewelry for this evening! As you can see I'm wearing one of the necklaces here. I fell in love with it as soon as I set my eyes on it. You can purchase them here!


Not to mention, I found this dress at H&M for a steal! It was $15 on sale!! Needless to say, it was a MUST have!




I also bought a second dress to change up the look during the photoshoot! I couldn't stay in the same look all night long, lol. I also found this dress at H&M, this one was about $25 full price. But because it was an off the shoulder, I had to get it as well :D


I paired it with another necklace from my friends shop (KayKCouture) and the gladiators from Steve Madden! Tonight was just a magical night spent with the hubby!

💛Shout out to my hair dresser Tessli Wittsche for my gorgeous new do! Ill do a post on that another day ☺️ 

Xoxo,
Gabby






No comments:

Post a Comment