Friday, July 15, 2016

Summer stylin for less


Last night I went out for a much needed girls night out with a friend. After running around all day with a cranky teething 1 yr old, the last thing I had was time to get ready!

No joke I was actually wearing this very outfit all day while I ran errands ( minus the wedges, makeup and jewelry)

I had 30 minutes to remove my hair from the ponytail it was in all day, tame it down with a flat iron, apply my makeup on and throw on the wedges and jewelry. 

If you're like me, busy! Then keeping it simple and cute is the name of the game!

How To Keep It Simple:

1. Have fun statement pieces to throw on and spice up an outfit
Got mine from: www.kaykcouture.com

2. If you're outfit is laid back and simple, spice it up with a bold lip!! I chose hot pink for summer😍
Got mine from: www.prosiselybeautiful.com

3. Throw on some heels or wedges. If you rather stay with flats then choose a cute strappy sandal. πŸ‘Œ
Got mine from H&M

Most of all have fun! And if you feel confident and sexy in what you're wearing, then you're doing something right! 😁😘

Xoxo,
Gabby




No comments:

Post a Comment