Saturday, July 23, 2016

Off The Shoulder!


This off the shoulder top from Target is to die for! and the BEST part it's so affordable! (only $20)
If you ask me, it's the perfect summer top! It can be worn off the shoulder like this for a more flirty take on it, or you can wear it above the shoulders. What ever you're comfortable with, and since its an off white color it goes with just about any fun piece of jewelry you want to add.

I went for a more Boho style so I added this GORGEOUS bold statement piece from one of my favorite jewelry shops, Kay K Couture. Get a similar one here!



I paired the top and necklace off with cutoff jean shorts from American Eagle! These are my go to this summer, because they go with everything. Adding some edge and comfort to my style. 
You can find these here
(BEST part they are on sale right now for only $30)


Here's the full look! I threw these strappy silver gladiators sandals from Steve Madden and finished off the look!
Get them Here!

What do you guys think?! I think I will also try this top another time with different bottoms and shoes! so STAY tuned!!

Xoxo,
Gabby





No comments:

Post a Comment