Friday, July 29, 2016

Aztec Print + Tassel Earrings


What I have noticed that is pretty hot lately, is tassel earrings! I have seen them become more of a trend during this summer, and I must say Im totally in! I love the playfulness of a tassel earring, you don't really need much but the earring as the main accessory for your outfit! (shop for earrings here!)


I paired up these teal tassel earrings with this aztec print romper that I had bought for my honeymoon about 3 years ago from Forever 21. Yes I stick to affordable clothes since I like to buy what's in trend that season and Forever 21 or H&M usually are my go to spots! (You can find a similar romper here!)


If you have been following my blog, then you know that I'm in LOVE with gladiator sandals! so I paired my romper with these Steve Madden gladiator sandals. (similar sandals here!)



Xoxo,
Gabby





No comments:

Post a Comment