Friday, August 19, 2016

Rain | Maxi Skirt | Rain Boots


I LOVE me some rain boots!! Last year I only owned a short pair of Sperry's rain boots that my hubby bought me one Christmas, yet I always dreamed of owning a Hunter pair! So this past Christmas I asked Santa for a new pair, he outdid himself! I not only got 1 pair but 2!!!




The red pair of rain boots are from amazon.com they only cost about $40! vs the Hunter brand which are double the price! But I don't care, I love both of them!


This is a little preview of what its like taking pics with a 19 month old babe! lol she kept walking into the shot and we had to keep telling her to move. poor thing is probably so confused hahaha


So we had to stop and play with the water for a bit to get her on a happier note :D



Its ok because it made for some pretty cool shots <3

Outfit Deets:
Top: Forever21
Skirt: Target
Boots: Hunter
Necklace: KayKCouture.com
Makeup: prosiselybeautiful.com


Xoxo,
Gabby





No comments:

Post a Comment