Monday, August 15, 2016

Favorite Black Rompers






Every girl has to have at least 1 or 2 favorite black pieces, wether they are a black dress or romper! in my case so far mine are the two rompers above! 

The first romper is a fun very casual aztec romper that I can keep very simple. Literally barely any jewelry since it has a cool design on the front. I could pair this up with a fun arm candy (a ton of fun bracelets) but since I was in a hurry today, I didn't get the chance to really style it how I would want to. 




To finish off this look I threw on these straggly sandals that I got on sale at Old Navy this summer and my new favorite sunnies from Nordstroms that I also picked up this summer. Added a bold red lip and bam! so easy to style rompers, not much science behind it :)

If you guys have any questions on how to style anything, hit me up in the comments and Id be more than happy to help <3

Xoxo,
Gabby


No comments:

Post a Comment