Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sprinkles Cupcakes + Ice Cream Is Whats For Dinner




Tonight we treated ourselves to some Sprinkles Cupcakes + Ice Cream in Dallas. We hadn't been to Sprinkles since years before Peyton was born, so I had the brilliant idea to make it a family night. If you know me, Sundays and Mondays are our "weekend" My husband works irregular days so thats our weekend and I like for us to venture out of our bubble and try new things!

Tonight was full of delicious sweets and yummy carbs! Call it a cheat day!


Even Peyton got her own tiny cute Red Velvet cupcake! and surprisingly my picky eater ate the WHOLE cupcake!!!! It was awesome!

Followed by the cupcakes we took a little walk around the plaza and took some fun mommy/daughter pics! WHY NOT?!! she's only going to be this young once and when she's older she may not want to take pics with me! so I will soak it up :D



We even matched with our kicks! Hers are baby Air Force 1s and mine are Adidas Superstars


How cute are they??!!


The best part was this expression on her face after she had her cupcake!! <3


I made it extra big so you can really see it haha

and of course I have to end this blog with a smooch!!!



Xoxo,
Gabby







No comments:

Post a Comment