Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Cutest Little Coffee Shop




This afternoon I ventured off to Highland Park in Dallas to have a coffee date with my beautiful little sister. At first we were going to walk around the shops and stop by Starbucks but then we decided to try a new spot. This place was called Royal Blue Grocery. It's a little mart with goods and a coffee shop with some delicious pastries and coffee. 


As you can see we are both lovers of sunnies! I got mine at Nordstroms and she got hers here!
Mine were only $12!!




Here's my whole outfit: Top is from American Eagle about a million years ago lol. and the bottoms too but I got those recently, so you have a good chance at scoring them.

shoes are from Nordstroms from around Chritsmas time but lace up flats are totally in right now so you can find them in a lot of department stores :)

Necklace is from Kay K Couture, link is here!

Thanks for stopping by and catching up about my day today! 

Xoxo,
Gabby




No comments:

Post a Comment