Sunday, August 28, 2016

Salsa Night



Last night we had a formal event that we went to, it was at a salsa hall so I wanted to wear a dress that was long and fancy to keep it formal yet playful in color to keep it young and trendy.

Then I remembered I had this dress that I got from Agaci about 3 years ago! I originally bought this dress for my Lingerie/Bachlorette party that my sister hosted for me at the Za Za Hotel in Dallas. I haven't worn it since so it was the perfect opportunity to bust it out again, who says you can't repeat outfits?!! lol I sure do!


I paired the dress up with this GORGEOUS necklace that you can get here!
The rest I kept super simple, I got these little studs from Forever 21 that came in a pack of 2 pairs and love how I can pair them up with just about any outfit! Plus they were under $20! win-win


I matched my daughter in a cute formal dress from Target that I picked up during spring time and loved how the blues matched! I also didn't want to wear heels and be uncomfortable so I opted to wear these flats instead! i bought these from Aldo for my wedding day and have gotten soooo much use out of them! definitely a great buy! so if you don't have a pair like that, Id suggest you to get yourself one because they come in handy!!



Here's a few more pics my husband took of me in the dress! The royal blue color is just so stunning! I think its a great color because it looks good on just about any skin color! <3

Here's some pics from the party:



Xoxo,
Gabby





No comments:

Post a Comment