Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Mother | Daughter Shoot (18 months old)


Peyton turned 18 months old on July 19th, 2016. So we decided to do a little mommy/daughter/daddy photoshoot with her since we have a nice camera and lens.


Below are some of the pics from tonight's photoshoot :

Matching mommy with her gladiator sandals <3




I will forever hold your little hand!



Proof mommy kissed me ;)




My dearest sweet baby girl,


Tonight (Aug. 2, 2016) was so much fun! I loved taking these beautiful pictures with you and forcing you to say cheeeese! walking thru that grass to capture the sunset at the right time was very painful since there were stickers all over my feet and dress, but it was totally worth it to take these shots with you! I love you so very much,

your mama!


Daddy's turn:


To my precious Baby Girl! To say that you are beautiful would be an understatement. These pictures tonight reflect what you really are!  You shine so bright and are full of warmth and bring endless life. Your spirit brightens my darkest days. Stay warm, stay fun, stay bright and optimistic! 

I love you with ever inch of my being! P.S. I love you!


Xoxo,

Gabby




No comments:

Post a Comment